Wednesday, May 7, 2008

= HK: The Peninsular Hotel =

Lets take a walk to The Peninsula Hotel. Very nice hotel.

Nice

There's so many Rolls Royce Limos park there got guests man I tell you. But u pay what u get la. Fair enough :)

I know you want it :)


There're still a lot of designer brands there but I didnt take much of it. Gucci, Chanel, Bvlgari etc. You name it.



smile

My friend always say I dunno how to smile. :(






P.S. Just a short update. Finals is coming and I've tonnes of notes waiting to be read. hmm...tralalalala :D

-waiseng-

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

The hotel is simply elegant!!! Did you take the interior design of this hotel?

-waiseng- said...

:( nope. I jz took the pictures outside.

Jessica said...

yes, u either smile like "yeee" all teeth-out..or just cool saja with ur lips-tight. relax sikit sikit..and smile. then u can get all the galz pengsan. ^_^

-waiseng- said...

[jessica]
Like this ho :| hehe

nxt time i smile like this :D

Vian Lee said...

u also know u dunno how to smile?? hahah~~~
GRIN :D

-waiseng- said...

I know you smile until very nice la.