Wednesday, May 28, 2008

= Prom NIght Premiere =

Shaz invited me for "PROM NIGHT" movie premiere organized by XFresh in Cineleisure Damansara. Took our dinners in Penang Cafe (Opposite The Apartment) and the Penang Curry Laksa is nice.

Xian Jin + Shaz + Me

Xian Jin and Shaz were there first when I entered Penang Cafe. Then came Kylie and her sister Evelyn, David and then Joshua.

Waiting for the show to begin

The movie was kinda lame but a little scary at some scenes. BUT!, thanks to Shaz and XFresh again for giving us movie premieres.

joshua + david + evelyn + kevin + jasmine + me + xian jin + evelyn + kylie + shaz

Friendly people. After the movie all went home because there's work tomorrow morning but shaz, joshua and me. Yum cha at TTDI and then shaz showed us how to talk like a radio DJ. Impressive i must say.

Owh~!! stay tuned for tomorrow's update, I won something nice during the outing :D and I was planning to buy one soon. How lucky!

-waiseng-

4 comments:

Zooropa said...

Wow...you have won something?! I'm all excited to know what's that? A PSP?

Dora:)

-waiseng- said...

haha, yeap I won something nice but it's not a PSP. Stay tune till tomorrow ya :D

joshuaongys said...

DARN!!!!

-waiseng- said...

HAHAHA :D