Wednesday, June 18, 2008

= An Outing With Adverlets Watching Made of Honour =

Yup, I went for Made of Honour :D Thanks Adverlets, thanks Yintse for fetching me there.



karena + kenny + me + yintse

Kenny came together with me and yintse to one utama. Met up with Sandra for dinner

Advertlet's Boss

The man in coat is Josh Lim, Adverlet's Boss. He's actually really friendly and also very sporting.

sonia + andrew + sandra's friend + karena + smashpOp + sandra + me + yintse




The Crowd

me + joshua + simon + jason

me + gary

mikel@splashmilk + me

Back to the movie, this is a very nice movie to watch. It's a predictable story, but hilarious. You guys have to go watch at the cinema near you k? :D

-waiseng-

7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, nice outing with bloggers there... hehe... I watched the movie too, it is quite nice after all...

-waiseng- said...

Yeap, alot of ppl. Nice people and nice movie. :D

Anonymous said...

how was the movie, it is nice?

Nate said...

woa...
nice red shirt .. me like those random lines on it .. hahaha

-waiseng- said...

[icalvyn]
Nice :D

[nath]
HAHA, NiC!

Zooropa said...

Hi, it seems that everyone enjoy themselves in a bunch of friends huh! Emm...will consider this movie since you recommend.

Dora:)

Dragon said...

wow, not bad wor, can take photo with josh lim! hahaha.

not yet watch this movie. will watch it in dvd.