Wednesday, June 11, 2008

= SS2 Murni =

Went makan with Bryan, Ling and Chinnam in SS2 Murni just before the semester holidays. This mamak stall I tell you, forever crowded, forever nice food.

Just look at the crowd

The tables spreads 10 to 20 shops away from the actual shop itself.


Mr Ling

chinnam

bryan

roti hawaii

mango special

claypot lou shi fun

massive

yo yo yoh

This is mine, meatball spaghetti


This spaghetti's ball is so huge even I cannot finish it. I went there really hungry and still I cannot finish it. -_-"

-waiseng-

7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

SS2 Murni!! I went to there with my godsister for few times d... A nice place to go!!!

-waiseng- said...

Yeap, very nice. Let me know when ur going again ya. We can meet up for yum cha session. HAHA

babychyu said...

SS2 murni !!!!
ish ish ~ a place that long long ago i went ~
i miss the place ~
miss the mum mum there

-waiseng- said...

haha, nice nice. Jom lets go mum mum LOL

Dragon said...

the roti hawaii is more like roti spiderweb to me! hahaha.

i want to try the meatball spaghetti. the one in secret recipe is also nice!!!

-waiseng- said...

[dragon]
LOL, roti spiderman also.

But the one is secret recipe is small. This is HUGE!

Stephanie meiyu said...

ah, I miss Murni!