Tuesday, July 15, 2008

= Aquaria KLCC =

Went Aquaria with a bloggers.

michelle + karena + me + yintse + smashpOp + simon
+ aiwei + gideon + sandra + ruth + grace

There's another 2 more late ones. Ehem...Gary and Rach. :D Better late then never rite?

Tickets

Blur Image, so sorry haha

kangaroo in the sea!?

When I first looked at it, I thought it was a kangaroo untill........

owh! It'a a hammer head shark.

Chasing Nemo -_-!

me + aiwei

You can touch live sharks, sea snails and also star fishs.


This looks like some Jedi frog for a galaxy far far away


aiwei + gideon

a big tube of aquarium




:-O

;-O


sorry grace, my face too big hahaha

mr leopard "ooowh~ tasty nose. I like"

-waiseng-

10 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Nice photos inside there! How much is the price? hehe...

Haha, u should bring BR ice cream and lure the fishes there! hehe... XD

-waiseng- said...

hahaha, that's a good idea. But the nearest shop there is Starbucks. So I'll lure them with coffeeeee :D

The entrance fee is about rm20 for student price :)

Mei-Wah said...

i bet aquaria is hundred thousand times better than Langkawi's Underwater World... :)

Toc said...

wow....sounds fun!!
I should go there too~
by the way, I linked your blog to mine, can you do that too? Thanks!

-waiseng- said...

[mei wah]
a thousand times!? haha I dunno. Cos i haven't been there b4 :(

But aquaria sure is nice

[yan]
where r u from? ok no prob :)

Satkuru said...

hahahaha jedi frogggg ! looks like a smaller version of jabba the hut ! LOL

Anonymous said...

the star fish can bite?

HitoMi Ng said...

adui...why bite the star fish...it surely tasteless la...

Haha...I like the Jedi frog anyway...!!

Roses said...

i went there last yr too.. but it didnt meet up to my expectation. besides too pricey but we went in as little little little students so price was still acceptable..
too many turtles...love the "tunnel part"..where u just stand and enjoy..
i went for couple of rides thru d tunnel until feeding time....can c those divers inside...camwhore abit w them...hehehehe

-waiseng- said...

[satkuru]
haha, ya..jabba the hut!

[icalvyn & hitomi]
nope starfish cannot bite. I bite only :P

[roses]
I really like the tunnel. It's quite long and the fishes appeared to be really really big!