Friday, August 22, 2008

= Pasta Zanmai =

Went to Pasta Zanmai in 1 Utama with a bunch of people.

It looks like spaghetti.

scallops

miso soup with big tofu

connie + jessica + ms. vian


spaghetti with teriyaki chicken.

talking about fusion huh.


spaghetti and unagi

pizza with seaweed.

This 1 nice.


von + richard

bryan + me + steven

we were looking at Vian's camera



L-R
steven + connie + jessica + vian + cs + eric + von + richard + bryan

sorry my flash skill is bad, I made everyone become a "horizontal two-face" :P


steven + vian

The following pictures are taken from Vian, credits to her. I suka ur watermark la. Make one for me can o not?

steven don't play with ur food!

vian + me

-waiseng-

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

I heard of this restaurant kinda lotsa times, and the food is nice, right?

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Very nice foods + hot chicks =)

-waiseng- said...

[akira]
The food is acceptable, not great tho. You can have a try sometime.

[jeromefo]
food wise is ok. Hot chicks YES! LOL

Vian Lee said...

hohoho..!! watermark nice ah?:p
I use photoshop to create fonts + edit the font style. Just tat EASY :D

Hugo Lim said...

photo analyse: the group pic horrr.. your flashgun isnt filling the whole frame evenly.. bottom half underexposed~~~

-waiseng- said...

[hugo lim]
yes I know. the ceiling above is uneven so it didnt bounce well. and that time i didnt use bounce card that time :D