Tuesday, April 3, 2007

= Dare Devils =

When I attended the TDI class, every one was full of joy talking and playing while waiting for the lecturer, the Mighty Subhas. Why is he mighty? I guess all the FIT-ers know why =P To those who didn't know, he doesn't let u speak, whisper, yawn, or whatsoever during his lectures. If u sleep he will just rush and stand next to you with fiery eyes, fangs as sharp as knifes and stares at you until the person wakes up. But one day, there are 2 lecturers sitting at the back listening at his lectures. I guess if there're guests in his classes then his divine power will be lessen. So here are some dare devils in the class trying to test his patients. :|




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and the daring winner goes to
.
.
.
.
YEY!

P.S. Daniel, I hope you dun mind that I posted ur picture here. Dun sue me ya :P

No comments: