Sunday, April 1, 2007

= Happy Brithday StevezeN =

So I was late on this AprilFool's baby's birthday. I got my present for him once I reached 1Utama.

Didn't manage to get a shot inside the present though.
But it's a NiC shirt. Of cos it's a nice shirt, I choose wan ma

I must say that he doesnt know how to give directions, when I called him that I have reached Roti Boy's, he jz told me to go straight. I thought he saw me and ask me to go straight. So I jz walk straight to the direction I was facing when I called him la, mana tau it was the opposite side. ~.~" Smart la you. haha. Anyways, I found him 10+mins later at Old Asia Cafe.

That's my lunch

Didnt get to take all of the dishes' picture though.
Btw that was Bday boy's

Guys, good stuff

.
.
.
.
LoL

Steven was surprised when he saw Jessica(girlfriend) bringing da good stuff. haha. She wanted to give him a surprise and she got it. Yey! Hmm...so overall rating given to Old Asia Cafe is B. Cos the ambiance was moderate and the food was okay.

Watched a Singaporean Movie: Just Follow Law. It was really nice and it's because Fann Wong was inside, GORGEOUS! So basically Phua Chu Kang's and Fann Wong's souls were switched into each others bodies. Then Phua Chu Kang was acting all gay and Fann was like a Lala Uncle, yer! Fann did a great job acting like a rough dude. So S'porian Oscar should be hers(Does Singapore has one? ^^)
She was supposed to b like this
In person she's HOT. Read your newspapers, she's always there
at the ads section.

can win this season ar? HAHA (Ferarri's supporter)

Saw this at the New Wing's stage. They(the guys, LoL) said the models at the Old Wing has more "assets", from head to toe that is.

Off we go to Just Thai for our dinner, Steven's treat. HAHAHA. The place was nicer, better than Old Asia Cafe. But the food was slightly off the mark. It was average. It has nice settings though and the price is reasonable. Rating: B

.
.
nice hor

Y the hell did I order this, should hav called their Tomyam Soup. Nice!

The pineapple fried rice ordered by bryan and KJ was nice. It was decorated nicely too. Sadly no picture. ~.~" haha

After the meal, we ate the unfinished good stuff again, YeY! Then bryan asked Steven to open up his present. Guess what he got him?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Correct! To those who guessed it wrong, Shame On YOU!
hahahahaha

Waa, so expensive. It only has 1 inside. According to the content I read from the box, it say it only vibrates 20 mins. Owh? "Steven, u can tahan 20 mins o not ar?" wahahahahaha. I wonder where is the on n off button. Lets say if I use 10 mins then change to a normal one, then next time I use the remaining 10 mins. Can o not ar? "Update me on that Steven. haha"

Note: It is the ring that vibrates not the condom. Only sick ppl or ppl who are weely weely poor uses them twice or more. HAHA

This was Connie's and KJ's. The bigger piece has alcohol in it.
NICE. From Bakerzin!

That's all for Steven's Birthday Celebration 2007. Happy 21st Birthday and have fun all the way dude! 01/04/2007

-waiseng-



No comments: