Tuesday, January 1, 2008

= Happy 2008 =

Well, this is my first post for year 2008. On the eve of new year, some partied, so slept, and some chit chatted their way through. For me, I didnt go to some cool event party, but it's still OK for me. A bunch of friends, sitting down and talked about the past, what stupid stuffs we did last year and the past years. We did talk bad about someone too. I wonder how is he/she doing. LOL.

We still managed to see fireworks from far to avoid the traffics. If we were to places that has fireworks, it would take hours to get out from the sardine packed road. Part of the reason is that I've been spending a lot lately, so if I were to go parties and all, I'll be going back broke and drunk. That's not a good start for a new year, right? (right? hahaha)

I read quite a few blogs talking about their new year's resolution. But what I see is that it is more like a wish list. Well, for my new year's resolution:

  1. I will be able to get better grades in school.
  2. Loose weight (ehem, this was brought forward from last year, hahahahaha)
  3. To learn and take better photographs, which is photographs that can be sold.
  4. Earn more and spend less (eat less?). Gonna need it for rainy days :)
  5. Last, but not least, to be able to communicate better.
That's mine :D

What about you guys? Remember to update in your blogs ya? Makes sure what you had set for your new year resolution. And archive it! :D

-waiseng-

No comments: