Tuesday, October 7, 2008

= Meeting Up With Vian =

Met up with Vian and we went to Delicious, One Utama. Before that we spent more then an hour to get out of the city center after my interview.

Thai crab meat spaghetti

This branch's food served are not as good as Marc's Residents, Delicious. The crab meat was way too salty.

Carbornara

miss vian

She said not nice -_-! nice rite? As I said, model nice, lighting sure nice :D (Don't think you guys will understand this phrase)

Oh, we ordered mushroom soup too, but forgot to take picture. It's good! You can get chunky mushrooms.

-waiseng-

10 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, she is a good model! Not bad oh! Hehe...

Come to my blog ya!

-waiseng- said...

Ya lor, shes a good and humble model.

OK will go now :D

Alice said...

Aunty Alice also wants to model. Muahahaha. (Better not--scared camera lens pecah...)

- yEng - said...

wooowooo...leng lui~~~
i realli vl admire ur photo teknik..good!!!

learning ~~

-waiseng- said...

[alice]
hey~ ur not an auntie yet. Still Alice Jie Jie to me :)

[yeng]
yes she is :D thanks. I'm still learning too :)

. Jäcky . said...

haha. omg. Vian again. I guess you should get a day with her, do some portrait/model shooting, better in outdoor and let her show off her cool cool face. ^.^

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Yuhu...

I just want to shout...

I want to eat...^0^

This is really good...

Beautiful model...^0^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

First time visit your blog...

Vian is very pretty...

-waiseng- said...

[vian]
see, all also say nice. She said that picture not nice, ask me change -_-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.