Sunday, July 1, 2007

= Transformers! Outing =


I was late for Transformers. Yeap! I WAS LATE FOR TRANSFORMERS! I had to send my dad to LCCT and then back to SUBANG KTM to get to Times Square. K, dun wanna bore u with my journey to Times Square.

Steven, sorry for causing u to miss about 5 mins of the show k? I'll cut the 5 mins clip and project it in MMU's lecture hall k? That's my compensation for u, what u've missed and a BIG screen. HAHA.

Transformers was C-U-N!! The models was rendered out in full detail. A lot of work was put inside. I give this movie a 8.5/10. FYI: 300 was 8/10. I'll was thinking of going for Transformers another time. Who in?! It's worth to see Megan Fox again too y'know? ^^ H-O-T-N-E-S-S!


K! I dun wanna give out any spoilers to any of the readers. This movie has a lot of ACTION, DRAMA, and also COMEDY! haha. Bravo to Micheal Bay, modellers, and the animators.


-waiseng-

No comments: